Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wordless Wednesday---Blast from the past!

Here are some pics from mine and Tim's childhood.
I love this picture of him and his sister Betty.
I love how 70's it is and how it looks like Tim is having to explain something to someone.





This picture is of me playing, I am willing to bet that my sister Marsha, put my hair up. I loved these skid proof pj's with feet. Why don't they make those for adults?


This picture is hilarious, I love Tim in a tie and I love the expression. I think he is saying why am I with these people and why must they continue to take pictures?
This was taken in April of 1982. I was four and I am sure this was part of my Easter gifts. It shows that my love of shopping was taught and my Mom encouraged me.



I LOVE THAT THIS PIC HAS MY MOM'S WRITING ON IT. I LOVE AND MISS YOU MOM.



No comments:

Post a Comment