Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for so many things. It is interesting that sometimes we get so busy with day to day tasks that we fail to see that life is good. I am thankful for Tim starting to feel better. At this point, he can usually sit , lay, and stand for a period of time with little pain. This is an improvement after injurying his sciatic nerve at the end of April.
I am happy to have met another goal of meeting the goals set with my mentor. My next goal will be the hardest yet. I have to finish the current class and all 24 tasks by July 13th. If I can reach this goal, I will have a small break until classes begin again in September. Of course after the tenth of August, I will be back in the classroom. I am thankful for being able to go to school and work with excellent teachers and students and learn so much from everyone.
I am happy to have a Hubby that is dedicated to things that are important to me. We have been through so much as a couple and I love that things that are important to me are also important to him. For example, he has worked hard to make a lighthouse for VBS in between uploading the church website, getting the video up of the sermons, planning out music, working on ideas for choir specials, and school work. He is awesome and I appreciate that when I have a need he really cares and tries to help me get the results that I need. I am thankful also that even as dedicated as he is to me that I can count on him to be actively seeking God's will for His life and for direction on which way our little family should go with decisions.
I am thankful for my Conception Obsession friends, they are a great support group for anyone who is having trouble getting pregnant.
I am thankful for the children at Living Waters Church, I love love love teaching Children Worship and it is really helping my relationship with my MIL. We make a great team when it comes to helping the kids learn about Jesus. I am so excited about the new lessons on the Hall of Faith and I am excited about after VBS getting to redecorate the Living Water Children's Area.

No comments:

Post a Comment